Happy first day of Spring on Martha’s Vineyard!! We love this garden at one of our waterfront properties in Chilmark.
For more info on this property: https://bit.ly/3dbd944 18 Austin Pasture, Chilmark
With Spring in the air, below please find 11 ideas that you can enjoy on the first day of spring:
- Start your spring cleaning.
- Consider donating any unused or unwanted items to charity.
- Play a sport. Whether or not you enjoy playing sports, finding something you can do outside will help you celebrate and appreciate the opportunity to be outside after being cooped up all winter long.
- Clean off your patio furniture or invest in a new set.
- Buy a new book.
- Plan a trip to Martha’s Vineyard.
- Put out your birdfeeders and start leaving snacks for other animals such as squirrels, rabbits, ducks, and deer.
- Start taking walks. It’s good for your circulation, and it also gives you a chance to step outside and enjoy the warmer days.
- Plan a garden, and plant it when the weather finally allows!
- Plant a family tree, whether it’s an apple tree, plum tree, or pear tree since they can be planted in early spring.
- Organize your home. Get all your big chores out of the way before the warm weather and sunny skies are in full force.